Sauktown Church of Christ
Sauktown Church of Christ

Reinvigorated Faith!

April 12, 2020

George Bond



button






Comment on this Sermon








Comments:

(2020-04-12 09:50:25) Jerrytompkins said:
George....very good sermon....praise God forgiving us his son....Christ Jesus gave his life so we can have eternal life....Christ Jesus is my eternal light. Thank you God. Love Jerry, Sharon, and Alex

(2020-04-12 09:50:56) Jerrytompkins said:
George....very good sermon....praise God forgiving us his son....Christ Jesus gave his life so we can have eternal life....Christ Jesus is my eternal light. Thank you God. Love Jerry, Sharon, and Alex

(2020-04-12 10:11:59) Lola Ward said:
Thank You very much.I appreciate, the sermons on Sunday.Stay healthy and safe.

(2020-04-12 10:29:13) Howard & Joy Simmons said:
Thank you for another wonderful sermon. We feel a renewal in our peace and love to the God of Hope. We are so blessed for your ministry and that we can be a part of Sauktown Church and all the great people there.

(2020-04-12 10:33:44) Laurie Seifer said:
Although we are separated physically, we are together in spirit. Thank you, George, and the video team for providing us with the means to still worship our risen Savior, Jesus. My daily prayers are that we will be together again soon. It's hard being isolated from those you love. May all of you have a very happy and Blessed day.

(2020-04-12 10:34:27) Laurie Seifer said:
Although we are separated physically, we are together in spirit. Thank you, George, and the video team for providing us with the means to still worship our risen Savior, Jesus. My daily prayers are that we will be together again soon. It's hard being isolated from those you love. May all of you have a very happy and Blessed day.

(2020-04-12 10:45:42) Cheri said:
Thank you for another awesome sermon. Thanking God for all the blessing He gives us every day

(2020-04-12 11:45:22) Liz Waltman said:
George. Thank you for the wonderful sermon. This time has been a truly rough time for all of us but is also a time for soul searching. I believe God put this to open our eyes.

(2020-04-12 12:28:13) Thelma & Larry Truex said:
Wonderful sermon! Thank you for the words of Hope! Very good reminder that all is not lost at this time. May we never forget GOD IS IN CONTROL of this and everything in our lives. Praise God, Jesus arose! Happy Resurrection Day!! Love in Christ to you and our church family!

(2020-04-12 17:12:36) Joe and Diana said:
Thank you for the encouraging message that encourages us at this time of separation from our fellow christian brothers and sisters and families. As a reminder of the plan that God has for us, that Jesus implemented by going to the cross and rising in three days. It's up to us to accept what was offered, Christ's salvation. God Bless You All! Have a Blessed Easter!

(2020-04-12 21:09:38) Alexandro said:
Nice sermon I really needed to hear that on Easter

(2020-04-12 21:10:04) Alexandro said:
Nice sermon I really needed to hear that on Easter

(2020-04-18 14:42:43) Ruth Ann & Doc said:
Great message George! We finally figured out how to get in & get your sermons. We miss you & Jean. Hope to see you when this pandemic is over with.